My practice is devoted to immigration and visa services, including applications for permanent residence and preparation of temporary
visa petitions, applications for naturalization, applications for political asylum and U visas, and providing strategic planning advice.
I represent clients before the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the Immigration Court, the Board of Immigration Appeals, U.S. Department of State, and the U.S. Department of Labor.
I represent clients in the following areas:
Family-Based Immigration Employment-Based Immigration Citizenship and Naturalization
Political Asylum Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) Issues International Adoption
Waivers of Inadmissibility Removal Defense J-1 Visa Waivers Labor Certifications
Removing Conditions on Residency Temporary Visitor Visas TN Visas
H-1B Visas E-Investor Visas U Visas P Visas O Visas
· Florida, 1997
· U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1998
· U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2000
· U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 2006
· University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, 1997 J.D.
· Georgetown University, Washington, District of Columbia, 1989 B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
· Palm Beach County Bar Association
· Palm Beach County Justice Association
· National Bar Association
· Georgetown University Club of Palm Beach